Frontier 400X Pipe LincolnLincoln Electric
Frontier 400X Pipe
Dedicated Pipe Mode Designed and tested specifically for cellulosic root downhill pipe welding - the Pipe Mode produces the iconic, smooth DC Generator arc that has been loved by the cross-country pipe industry.
• Optimize to produce a smooth DC-style arc
• Designed and field-tested by pipeline welders
• DigFX™ Technology allows users to dial in the arc for ideal puddle control
• Consistent arc performance from root-to-cap
• Dynamic shorting response allows machine to automatically adjust output to overcome shorts from pipe variability for more puddle control and less spatter
• Only available on the Frontier 400X Pipe Model
New Benchmark in Performance
Optimized Arc Performance & Versatility
When you see Lincoln Electric on the side of an engine drive, you know you are getting the best arc performance on the market. Now we’ve taken that to the next step in the Frontier 400X, optimizing our weld modes to deliver smooth, stable arc performance specifically tailored for your application.
Embedded Weld Modes Optimized for:
• Touch-Start TIG
• Scratch-Start TIG
• Pulsed TIG
• Carbon Arc Gouging
Save and recall up to 4 preset memories at the push of a button.
Easily see machine and component statuses and receive reminders to perform maintenance along with a recommended parts list.
Add a PIN lockout to prevent unauthorized machine use on crowded jobsites with multiple shifts.