B&B Fixed Leg Pipe Jacks Stubby - 4200
B&B Pipe Jacks and Pipe Stands are backed with almost 20 years of manufacturing experience and all Pipe Jacks and Pipe Stands are rated with at least a 2:1 safety ratio that is 3rd party tested. With an increased dimension of our Acme threads to 1 ½” and increased square tube legs to 1 ¼”, we have made B&B Pipe Jacks the strongest, most durable product on the market. B&B also offers more head options than any other manufacturer, because we feel pipe fabricators can never have too many options. We are confident B&B has an available head style for any pipe fabrication application.
- 2,500 lbs. Standard V-Head capacity with higher load rating available.
- Three Sizes, 27″ – 48” Standard. 20″ – 37” Low Profile. 16″ – 26” Super Low Profile.
- Third party tested with at least a 2:1 safety ratio.
- Oversized 10” V-Head for increased safety.
- Oversized square tube legs and braces for increased durability.
- 1 ½” Acme rod is largest in the industry.
- Quick lock washer height adjustment for easy use.
- More head options than any other manufacturer.
- Increased width stance for better stability.
- Square tube bracing offers additional strength and rigidity.
- Safety washer can be locked on to base for increased operator safety.
- Our fixed leg pipe jacks have a recommended 12″ pipe
Because of the size and nature of this item, it may have to ship by common carrier. Expedited shipping may not be available. Call 575-347-0318 for any questions