Lincoln Viking Variable Shade Auto DarkeningLincoln Electric
LINCOLN VIKING™ 2X4C SERIES - AUTO DARKENING LENS - VARIABLE SHADE 8 - 13
- 4C™ Lens Technology eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create a clear view of the base material, arc & puddle while reducing eye strain.
- Variable shade range of 8 - 13 for personalized shade control and seamless welding application changes
- Variable sensitivity for optimal lens performance based on application
- Shade 3 light state for setup or inspection work
- Hassle free 2 year warranty
Rig Welder Supply
This is a really good lens. I've tried about every auto lens you can think of from high to low and this has been the best one. The only one close to all around quality is the arc one 240 HD. I've had the lens for 8 months welded with it nearly 6 days a week and never had a problem until recently the low battery light come on and will not go off even after changing batteries. A month after this started happening it started to flicker occasionally which does me no good on welds that are getting shot. I have contacted sales to see if the hassle free warranty is going to replace it. We will see. Other than that its top of the line lens for stick tig and mig in the field or in the shop.
No good for tig...
If I hadn’t already bought one of these I would be looking for one! No others compare!
Can't review something u ain't got!!!!!!!
Very clear with a hint of blue. Very responsive. Works well with TIG, so I assume it will work just fine with all other processes. I’ve tried just about all Arc-One Lens and high end passive lens, this one is better than all of them. Buy this one and save your time and money going through the hassle of other lens.