Dependable and tough, the Saddle Machine was specifically designed for critical pipe applications that require a high degree of cut quality and accuracy. The lightweight, durable machine has been known for more than 80 years as the standard in the industry due to its long life, reliability and cutting accuracy. Both inexperienced and experienced welders can improve efficiency, accuracy and cut quality. Models available for pipe sizes 1 1/2"-48" (38mm-1219mm).
- PORTABLE—The light compact unit is an excellent tool for shop or field applications.
- ACCURATE—Precision spacer bolts, located on both sides of saddle, provide stability and accuracy that result in high-quality cuts every time.
- EASY SET-UP—Requires little to no operator training to set up and achieve an accurate cut.
- PROVEN—The saddle, ring gear and cap ring are made of an aluminum alloy and hard-coat anodized to create a tough bearing surface for years of accurate cutting and beveling.
- ADAPTABLE—Can be used with most oxy/fuel or plasma machine torches with a 1 3/8" (35 mm) barrel diameter.
- BUILT TO LAST – Mathey saddle machines have been working in the harshest environments on earth for more than 80 years
Saddle Machine Includes:
- Base machine
- Torch arm
- Torch carrier assembly – Secures 1 3/8” (35mm) torch and allows cutting angle adjustment
- Spacer bolts or step spacers required to mount the machine to different pipe sizes 20-22-24-26"
- rating manual
- Machine cutting torch
- Storage box