Mathey Dearman Beveling Machine MSA 1.5"-4" Pipe
- PORTABLE—The light compact unit is an excellent tool for shop or field applications.
- ACCURATE—Precision spacer bolts, located on both sides of saddle, provide stability and accuracy that result in high-quality cuts every time.
- EASY SET-UP—Requires little to no operator training to set up and achieve an accurate cut.
- PROVEN—The saddle, ring gear and cap ring are made of 713 aluminum alloy and hard-coat anodized to create a tough bearing surface for years of accurate cutting and beveling.
- ADAPTABLE—Can be used with most oxy/fuel or plasma machine torches with a 1 3/8" (35 mm) barrel diameter.
- BUILT TO LAST – Mathey saddle machines have been working in the harshest environments on earth for more than 80 years
Saddle Machine Includes:
- Base machine
- Torch arm
- Torch carrier assembly – Secures 1 3/8” (35mm) torch and allows cutting angle adjustment
- Spacer bolts or step spacers required to mount the machine to different pipe sizes
- Parts and operating manual
- Machine cutting torch
- Storage box