RANGER® 305 LPG ENGINE DRIVEN WELDER (KOHLER®) ONE-PAK
- Multi-Process Welding
- Digital Weld Meters
- Superior Arc Performance
- 10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 25 HP Kohler® LPG Engine
ProcessesStick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored, Gouging
FOR SPECIALIZED ENVIRONMENTS
Choose the Ranger 305 LPG for those environments where gasoline and diesel emissions are not acceptable. Includes a liquid propane gas supply hose with coupler for easy connection to the liquid draw outlet of an LP-gas cylinder. The 10,000-watt peak single-phase AC generator powers motor starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Top-of-the-line Kohler® overhead valve (OHV) 25 HP Command® LPG engine
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- Built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes
- Ability to weld indoors where other fuels cannot be used due to fumes and potential explosiveness of the fuel
• Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
• It's the only compact LPG welder in North America rated at 25V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
• CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
• Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
• Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
• 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
• 9,000 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also can be used for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
• AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
• Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
• Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
25 HP Kohler® LPG Engine
• LPG (Liquid Propane Gas) engine has plenty of horsepower.
Order a Lincoln Electric One-Pak® and get everything you need to complete a welding package – all with one order number. (Package is not assembled.)
|K2937-1||Ranger® 305 LPG|
|K1745-1||Welding Gas Cylinder/LPG Tank Holder|
|K2361-1||LPG Tank Strap|