Wireless Remote Control (Frontier®)
Field installed kit to allow operators to add a wireless remote to the machine to switch between welding processes, adjust welding parameters, recall saved memories, and start/stop the machine from a distance.
With a working range of 800 ft. line of sight and a long-lasting rechargeable battery, users can avoid unnecessary trips back to the machine for welding adjustments and can remotely turn the machine on and off.
Compatible Machines: Frontier® 400X and Frontier 400X Pipe
- Control at a Distance – Make machine adjustments from afar to help improve safety, quality, and productivity with less trips to the power source and reduced jobsite clutter.
- Reduce Excessive Idle – Use the wireless remote to stop and start the engine to help save on fuel costs, avoid unnecessary engine wear, and extend time between required maintenance.
- Take Full Command – Remotely make parameter changes to your machine. Operators can switch between welding processes, adjust weld output (amps / volts) and parameters (hot start / arc force / pinch), recall saved memories, turn the machine on/off, and check fuel level.
- Make Adjustments on the Fly – The wireless remote provides a rapid response to weld output adjustments while welding, which makes it an excellent option for pipe welding.
- Field Install Option – Designed as a field install kit, operators have the option to add wireless remote capability to any Frontier machine. Installation requires minimal tools and is extremely quick and efficient.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -