Lincoln RANGER® 225 ENGINE DRIVEN WELDER (KOHLER®)Lincoln Electric
RANGER® 225 ENGINE DRIVEN WELDER (KOHLER®)
K2857-1 Financing Available Click Here
- Totally Enclosed Case
- Versatile DC Welding
- 10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
- Rugged Reliability
Arm yourself with the right welder. The Ranger® 225 is a multi-process, engine-driven welder designed for stick, TIG, MIG or flux cored. Whatever the process or application, The Ranger 225 gives you the power to get the job done and get it done right the first time.
Totally Enclosed Case
• Engine is fully protected.
• 3 service access doors.
• Low noise – 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
Versatile DC Welding
• Smooth DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
• MIG, flux-cored and TIG capable (with optional equipment).
10,500 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
• Peak for motor starting.
• 9,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
• Lights, grinder, power tools.
23 HP Kohler® Gasoline Engine
• 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
• Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
• 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
• Only 1.5 gallons/hour at 210 amps DC, 25V, 100% duty cycle. Visual fuel level gauge on both sides of unit.
• Welding and AC generator outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC)